More than 70% of what makes a customer experience great is the behavior of frontline employees. Great behavior doesn’t happen without inspiration and accountability, and that requires a bottom-up approach—not the typical top-down corporate method.
See Leading Customer Loyalty in action now
“Treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.”
Employees who are enthusiastic promoters inspire customers
Employees who are enthusiastic promoters inspire customers.
Participants will learn to:
- Make genuine human connections.
- Listen and communicate with empathy.
- Discover the real “job to be done” for customers and employees.
- Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
- Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
- Inspire the team to share their best thinking and ideas.
- Run effective loyalty team huddles.