What if there was a simple, systematic approach to prospecting that ensured significant, measurable results?
See Helping Clients Succeed: Filling Your Piepeline in action now
A new and effective approach to prospecting
Most companies may have already missed their goal and don’t even know it.
After more than a decade of working with literally thousands of sales executives all over the world, we’ve learned:
- The prospecting techniques that worked so well in the past simply won’t work today.
- Sales pipelines are too small and full of opportunities that go nowhere.
- While sales teams are working harder and faster than ever, they are focused on the wrong activities.
- Most companies won’t realize they’ve missed their goals until it’s too late.
“Nowhere in the sales process do a few minutes of dialogue more quickly determine whether we continue or end our relationship than during the initial interaction.”
RANDY ILLIG, CO-AUTHOR, LET'S GET REAL OR LET'S NOT PLAY
The knowing-doing gap
Embrace the proven principles of Sales Performance Solutions.
There’s a lot of “good” sales training available to sales professionals. The secret is finding a way to get good at doing the right things!
Helping Clients Succeed®: Filling Your Pipeline® employs an expert-designed playbook process to help sales professionals apply what they learned over the course of 12 weeks to ensure sustained behavior change.
Discover how timeless principles can spark future successes
Return on investment
- Identify the mindsets and behaviors of top performers.
- Establish specific prospecting goals to ensure a measurable return on investment at the end of the 12-week implementation process.
- Challenge conventional, ineffective thinking and make a conscious decision to approach prospecting using “reason vs. random.”
- Learn to focus intent on helping their clients succeed by applying the science of persuasion and by seeking mutual benefit.
- Uncover specific criteria that can predictably score prospects based on the likelihood of becoming clients.
- Identify and target current prospects using the prioritize tool.
- Discover new resources and tools for gathering research.
- Develop a strategy to create and maintain a solid referral network.
- Gain the confidence needed to overcome objections and push-backs by anticipating them beforehand.
- Create carefully scripted opening statements that will pique interest and get meetings.
- Develop a framework for creating effective sales kits.
- Commit to implementing the strategies and tools over the course of 12-weeks to ensure a sustained change in behavior.