“We can’t influence the boulder on our own—it’s too heavy. But we can influence the lever. And when we influence the lever, the lever moves the rock”- Chris McChesney, co-author of best-seller The 4 Disciplines of Execution
Give your team access to the right lever and they’ll deliver- time and time again. When leveraged effectively, it only takes 20% of our time and energy to progress a top strategic priority. The difficulty lies in the tendency of the other 80%, the chaotic day job, to overtake- even more so amidst uncertainty, complexity and a lack of transparency. Your people will always have the appetite for a meaningful, critical win, but the inherent unpredictability of life and business requires organisations to adopt a different approach to what is invariably a high-stakes strategy- particularly in 2021.
Our new live webinar Deliver Results that Matter offers just that, getting to the core of high performance. Join us to discover how our time-proven solution and best-selling book The 4 Disciplines of Execution enables organisations to achieve their wildly important goals through a process which both simplifies activity and makes employee buy-in measurable.
This session will be transformative for C-Suite and high-level leaders, with a focus on:
- How to effectively define your target on both an organisational and team level
- How leaders create commitment, not just compliance, from teams and individuals
- How to remove the variability in human performance
- How to sustainably measure behaviour and track progress